Gary & Linda

Gary & Linda
Hello, from our home in Mississippi!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have a wonderful announcement to make. We are going to be grandparents again! Eric and Chrissy are having another baby in August. They are very excited and so are we. I don't think Abby really knows yet that her world is going to change but time will take care of that...... We haven't found out yet if our baby is a girl or a boy, but I surely have a "boy" feeling in my bones. Maybe it is because they have a girl already, and a boy would be nice, but I don't think so. I know it would also be neat to have two little girls just two years apart. Economical too. Just think of the clothes they could pass down to say nothing about the toys that are all pink. Still I am feeling a boy.... I will post again as soon as I know.

On a sadder note, things have not changed with Mother. She is still at Magnolia Manor in Jefferson, Texas. She has good days, and bad days and thinks that we are being so mean to her to put her there. Robert is ever faithful to go to see her everyday, and read the Bible to her. I know she looks forward to that, and also the visits about once a week from Sherry, Jerry, Diane, and Aunt Sissy. Lynda Weaver, Mother's next door neighbor also comes about once a week. She loves Mother and was always so good to check-in on her. For years she brought her morning coffee over and visited for about half-an-hour everyday.
I've got a new project going on that is leading into a much bigger thing than I thought it would be.... My computer room/home office is going to be another bedroom now that the family is growing. I am putting my new Apple computer in the breakfast room, and moving files, books, and baby pictures all out of the new bedroom. Ok, you think this would be easy? First, we had to buy the new computer, then a new desk (not just any desk would do, I had to order it), then we will have to paint the empty room. Now that room doesn't have furniture, so we have to buy bedroom furniture. It seems that it is a never ending process to get it all done, but maybe it's because I have too much stuff, but it is my stuff, and I want to keep it! Maybe by the time I get done with it all, I will have learned how to down load pictures from my iphotos and can show what I accomplished. Oh did I mention that I have to take classes to learn the how to use the new computer?
I skipped posting about our Christmas this year, but it was just so good that I couldn't start to say how I enjoyed the trip to Texas, the kids all coming the week after, and seeing those babies all opening their gifts. This year is flying by, but one thing remains.... WE ARE SO WONDERFULLY BLESSED THAT WORDS CAN NOT SAY!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
God is so good! I am blessed to have the most wonderful two grown children who are both successful medical professionals. They are married to people who are equally nice people that love and appreciate them. In addition to having great kids, I also am a grandmother to three beautiful, and smart grandchildren. Lastly but certainly not least to me is the man whom I have been married to for 43 wonderful years. My husband Gary is one of the most upstanding Christian men living in the world today. He is honest, hardworking, handsome, but most of all he loves me and never fails to tell me so. Yes, I am truly blessed and I want everyone to know that I give all the glory to God, My Father.

My Blog List