Gary & Linda

Gary & Linda
Hello, from our home in Mississippi!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Since I last posted anything on this blog, I have visited Mother in Jefferson, Texas, at the Magnolia Manor Nursing Home. She is not doing well in this situation at all. I thought she was improving just a might before making a call to Barbara my sister in law this morning. She tells me that she is regressing instead of progressing this week. My oh my how that depresses me to know that.


I worry about this on a daily basis, yet it does not consume me because I know that God is in control, and HE will see us through this.







September 5th was Eric's thirty-second birthday. I can hardly believe that little "bundle of joy" has grown into the most remarkable man, with a life of his own. He, Chrissy, and Abby are doing great and staying very busy. Just look at the picture of them, and you have to know the love that fills their home. This was the first time in his life that I have not at least seen him on his birthday, but life goes on, and I realize that I am the only person that even noticed my absence.







Another big event that has not even been announced to the family yet, is the wedding of my sister, Sherry. She and Bobby Shields got married on Wednesday, September 9, 2009. She told me that she thought the anniversary date would be easy to remember (09-09-09).
What a blessing it has been for both of these wonderful people to find someone to spend the rest of their lives with after being widowed at such an early age. Gary and I are so happy for them. We wish for them the happiness in their marriage that he and I have, for there is nothing better than that!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
God is so good! I am blessed to have the most wonderful two grown children who are both successful medical professionals. They are married to people who are equally nice people that love and appreciate them. In addition to having great kids, I also am a grandmother to three beautiful, and smart grandchildren. Lastly but certainly not least to me is the man whom I have been married to for 43 wonderful years. My husband Gary is one of the most upstanding Christian men living in the world today. He is honest, hardworking, handsome, but most of all he loves me and never fails to tell me so. Yes, I am truly blessed and I want everyone to know that I give all the glory to God, My Father.

My Blog List